Depending on the nature of the items ordered and your geographical location, your order will be delivered either by one of our reliable carriers or by one of our own vehicles.
Our minimum order and carriage costs are as follows:
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT. All goods sold subject to our terms and conditions.
- All prices subject to alteration and will be those ruling at date of despatch.
DELIVERY LOCATION / REGION CARRIAGE PAID VALUE a) UK MAINLAND - ALL POSTCODES/AREAS NOT MENTIONED BELOW FREE FOR CONSUMERS b) POSTCODES STARTING WITH AB, BT, DD, IV, KW1-KW14, PA 21-38, PH30-PH41, PH49-PH50 & ROI SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME* c) OFFSHORE / EXPORT - DELIVERED TO UK PORT (See above for relevant postcode) SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME*
* - Please contact our Sales Team for more information via email = email@example.com
- “Exceptional Items” can not be delivered in a standard carton due to the nature of the product.
- Payment for goods ordered is required with order via our secure SagePay payment gateway. For Trade customers, Settlement Terms are Nett 30 days from date of invoice.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Claims for loss/ damage - any claim for credit or replacement items due to loss or damage in transit must be notified and confirmed in writing within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information
Import / Export
For Trade customers, we also have substantial experience in export and are able to arrange delivery either to a UK port of your choice or can arrange transport to most locations worldwide subject to additional charges.
We understand that your customers also expect and demand high levels of customer service. As a consequence we are now able to offer Direct Home Delivery (DHD) for larger furniture items.
This premium service allows you to offer your customers a bespoke service which provides for a 2 man delivery, to a room of their choice. In addition, all packaging will be removed from site.
• Room of choice service
• Customer allocated 2 hour time slot
• Pre delivery courtesy call, text or email
• Removal & recycling of waste packaging
• Nationwide coverage
All customers will be contacted to confirm a delivery date either by email, telephone or text. and we will cofirm this booking by SMS message if a mobile number is provided.
This saves you both time and money as you don't have to arrange delivery yourself. In addition, it means that your customer can check the goods are in perfect condition before signing for them and this should result in less returns and complaints.
For further details of this service please contact either your local representative or call and speak to a member of our sales office team.