Depending on the nature of the items ordered and your geographical location, your order will be delivered either by one of our reliable carriers or by one of our own vehicles.
Our minimum order and carriage costs are as follows:
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT. All goods sold subject to our terms and conditions.
- All prices subject to alteration and will be those ruling at date of despatch.
DELIVERY LOCATION / REGION CARRIAGE PAID VALUE CARRIAGE CHARGE FOR ORDERS UNDER CARRIAGE PAID a) UK MAINLAND - ALL POSTCODES/AREAS NOT MENTIONED BELOW £400.00 10% of invoice value (minimum £10) unless the order includes “Exceptional Items” in which case a minimum charge of £40 will be applied. b) POSTCODES STARTING WITH AB, BT, DD, IV, KW1-KW14, PA 21-38, PH30-PH41, PH49-PH50 & ROI £750.00 10% of invoice value (minimum £20) unless the order includes “Exceptional Items” in which case a minimum charge of £75 will be applied. c) OFFSHORE / EXPORT - DELIVERED TO UK PORT (See above for relevant postcode)
- “Exceptional Items” can not be delivered in a standard carton due to the nature of the product.
- Collection discount 5% - Carriage paid orders only.
- Settlement Terms - Nett 30 days from date of invoice
- All requested samples will be charged for along with carriage and packaging.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Claims for loss/ damage - any claim for credit or replacement items due to loss or damage in transit must be notified and confirmed in writing within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- Doorstep home delivery - for our approved stockists we can deliver to most home addresses in the UK - for charges and conditions, please contact a member of our sales team.
Import / Export
We also have substantial experience in export and are able to arrange delivery either to a UK port of your choice or can arrange transport to most locations worldwide subject to additional charges.
We understand that your customers also expect and demand high levels of customer service. As a consequence we are now able to offer Direct Home Delivery (DHD) for larger furniture items.
This premium service allows you to offer your customers a bespoke service which provides for a 2 man delivery, to a room of their choice. In addition, all packaging will be removed from site.
• Room of choice service
• Customer allocated 2 hour time slot
• Pre delivery courtesy call, text or email
• Removal & recycling of waste packaging
• Nationwide coverage
Click opposite to download more information >>>
Our 2 man delivery teams have vast experience delivering furniture into the home and will deliver your furniture to a room of choice, and remove all waste packaging.
All customers will be contacted to confirm a delivery date either by email, telephone or text. and we will cofirm this booking by SMS message if a mobile number is provided.
This saves you both time and money as you don't have to arrange delivery yourself. In addition, it means that your customer can check the goods are in perfect condition before signing for them and this should result in less returns and complaints.
For further details of this service please contact either your local representative or call and speak to a member of our sales office team.