Pacific Lifestyle - Staff Vacancies
Sales Account Manager - Job Description
Pacific Lifestyle is a leading importer of furniture, lighting and home accessories, and is looking to expand its Sales Team (B2B) to work closely with new and existing customers.
We are looking for a vibrant Sales Account Manager to join our Sales Team and cover the South of England. You will be responsible for managing all Independent (and some multiple) accounts on the area ranging from Garden Centres, Department Stores, Boutique shops and Interior Designers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the current customer database to identify and develop core business opportunities
- Identify and proactively open new accounts
- Attend numerous business trade shows throughout the year
- Visit Head Office (Huddersfield) as and when required
- Stay away as and when required to efficiently manage the large geography
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Field Sales Experience and excellent Sales Presentation skills
- A proven track record of identifying and securing new business
- A passion for success and an interest in
- A full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- Live within a 60 mile radius of Basingstoke and be prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Competitive Salary Package
- Bonus structure
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday (plus Statutory)
- Expense Account
To register your interest please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be ideal for this position to Nigel Lawrence - Sales Director.
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2018
We regret that due to volume, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 / year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of sales experience do you have?
• Do you have the following licence or certification: UK Driving Licence?